Who are we?
We are a team of over 60 employees who have developed a digital media platform within one year. After setting up the platform, we have started operations and are developing long-term customer relationships. Our founding team has already successfully established several media companies. We are independent and have no external investors.
Where are we located?
Our development center is located in Vilnius (Quadrum building), the Silicon Valley of Europe. You can find our headquarters in the centre of Hamburg between Alster river, Google and Facebook.
Your Task & Responsibility
- Act as a bridge between business and development team translating business requirements into technical designs and project plans
- Steer and support an agile & strong developer team to finish tasks and meet deadlines
- Take responsibility for our platform and our API integrations such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Participate in planning and designing our system landscape (frontend and backend)
- Mentor engineers and have a sympathetic ear
Your Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product owner/ project management related positions
- Knowledge of online advertising space and hands-on experience in building ad tech (e.g. analytics, ad serving, targeting)
- Ability to balance high-quality development with pragmatisms
- “Can-do” attitude and passion for making things happen
- Excellent communication skills and experience in managing a technical team
- Not afraid of API requests, SQL or Browser Tools for Developers
- Experience as a developer is a plus
- Exciting Start-up atmosphere, work on challenging and highly interesting topics
- State-of-the-art equipment (Powerful MacBook Pro)
- Private health insurance
- Healthy and welcoming working environment
- Full fridge of free food and beverages in the Vilnius office (with healthy options as lactose free and vegan friendly)
- Possibility to working from home
If you are looking for an exciting startup atmosphere and challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, nice offices, private health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.