Who are we?
We are a team of over 50 employees, who have developed a digital media platform within one year. After setting up the platform, we have now started operations and are developing long-term customer relationships. Our founding team has already successfully established several media companies. We are independent and have no external investors.
Where are we located?
Our development center is located in Vilnius (Quadrum building), the Silicon Valley of Europe. You can find our headquarters in the centre of Hamburg between Alster, Google and Facebook.
Your Task & Responsibility
- Write and maintain efficient, scalable, well factored and self-documenting code
- Design our backend systems
- Integrate third party media systems (e.g. Google, Facebook) to automate complex tasks and data transfer
- Be a part of a cross-functional agile team between Vilnius and Hamburg
- Closely collaborate with other developers and discuss best practices
Your Skills & Competencies
- You are a motivated problem-solver and have a great attention to details
- Java programming and hands-on experience working with Spring Framework
- Experience in developing backend services and APIs / Experience with microservice approach is a plus
- Understanding of development lifecycle, release process, unit and integration testing, experience with SQL, Git
- Conceptual knowledge of online advertising space (AdTech) is a plus
- Frontend experience (React, Redux, Typescript, GraphQL) and cloud / Paas Infrastructure are pluses
If you are looking for an exciting startup atmosphere and challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, nice offices, health insurance, 24 days of holidays, various food & beverages and many more. Monthly salary range for this position starts from 3800 euros gross for a regular developer. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.