Who are we?
Deep Media is a fast-growing startup with over 60 people in digital marketing and has developed a unique digital media platform. Our mission is to improve effectiveness of our customers digital marketing by combining media with technology and machine optimization. Among our clients are the big German advertisers. Our development center is located in Vilnius (Quadrum building) and our business headquarter is in the centre of Hamburg.
- Be responsible and develop features for our user Frontend and GraphQL service
- Write and maintain well factored, efficient code
- Code reusable and self-contained components
- Use well documented APIs (e.g Google)
- Be a part of a cross-functional agile team and closely collaborate with other developers and business
- 3+ years of experience / 5+ years for senior
- Experience using CSS(SASS) and its best practices
- Motivation to learn and seek elegant solutions to usability issues
- Open to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Focus on quality and long-term thinking
- Degree in software development or in a similar field
- Bonus points if you’re familiar with Redux and Typescript
Our Technology Stack
- Backend: Java, Spring Cloud, Kotlin, Groovy for Testing, Hibernate, jOOQ
- Frontend: React, Typescript, Redux, GraphQL
- Data: Spark / Scala, Hive, PostgreSQL, Big Query
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, GCP, Microservice focus
- Exciting Start-up atmosphere, flat structure and fast decisioning processes
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to work remotely / from home
- 24 vacation days
- Team-building events (online games during quarantine)
- Professional self-development & training (guild days, knowledge sharing events, courses, conferences, etc)
- Full fridge of free and healthy food and beverages
The salary range for this position depends on your individual skillset and experience and is between 3700 and 5100 EUR GROSS / month.
If you are looking for an exciting startup atmosphere and challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, nice offices, private health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV in English to email@example.com. If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.