Who are we?
Deep Media is a fast-growing startup with over 60 people in digital marketing and has developed a unique digital media platform. Our mission is to improve effectiveness of our customers digital marketing by combining media with technology and machine optimization. Among our clients are the big German advertisers. Our development center is located in Vilnius (Quadrum building) and our business headquarter is in the centre of Hamburg.
- Be responsible and develop features for our Backend and Partner Integration
- Write well factored code in Java (Spring Framework) and Kotlin
- Implement integrations to our partners’ APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Design unit and integration tests
- Be a part of a cross-functional agile team and closely collaborate with other developers and business
- 3+ years of experience with Java / 5+ years for senior
- Experience / Interest in learning Kotlin
- Proficiency in Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience in developing backend services and APIs
- Focus on quality and long-term thinking
- Degree in software development or in a similar field
Our Technology Stack
- Backend: Java, Spring Cloud, Kotlin, Groovy for Testing, Hibernate, jOOQ
- Frontend: React, Typescript, Redux, GraphQL
- Data: Spark / Scala, Hive, PostgreSQL, Big Query
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, GCP, Microservice focus
- Exciting Start-up atmosphere, flat structure and fast decisioning processes
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to work remotely / from home
- 24 vacation days
- Team-building events (online games during quarantine)
- Professional self-development & training (guild days, knowledge sharing events, courses, conferences, etc)
- Full fridge of free and healthy food and beverages
The salary range for this position depends on your individual skillset and experience and is between 3700 and 5500 EUR GROSS / month.
If you are looking for an exciting startup atmosphere and challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, nice offices, private health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.