Who are we?
We are a team of over 50 employees who have developed a digital media platform within one year. After setting up the platform, we have now started operations and are developing long-term customer relationships. Our founding team has already successfully established several media companies. We are independent and have no external investors.
Where are we located?
Our development center is located in Vilnius (Quadrum building), the Silicon Valley of Europe. You can find our headquarters in the centre of Hamburg between Alster river, Google and Facebook.
Your Task & Responsibility
- Write and maintain efficient, well factored code
- Cover expected behaviour with unit and integration tests
- Implement integrations to third party APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook)
- Be a part of a cross-functional agile team
- Closely collaborate with other developers, review their code
Your Skills & Competencies
- You are motivated to learn and seek best practices
- You are open to receiving and providing constructive criticism
- Java programming and hands-on experience working with Spring Framework
- You have a degree in software development or in a similar field
- Some experience in developing backend services and APIs
- Exciting Start-up atmosphere, work on challenging and highly interesting topics
- State-of-the-art equipment (Powerful MacBook Pro)
- Private health insurance
- Healthy and welcoming working environment
- Full fridge of free food and beverages in the Vilnius office (with healthy options as lactose free and vegan friendly)
- Possibility to working from home
If you are looking for an exciting startup atmosphere and challenges, like building simple solutions to complex problems, enjoy working with a highly skilled team, quenching your curiosity and expanding your knowledge base. We offer state-of-the-art equipment, nice offices, private health insurance, various food & beverages and many more.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.